Saturday, December 13, 2008

Deloitte's 1st Annual Ugly Christmas Sweater Potluck

So this year at Deloitte we decided to have an Ugly Christmas Sweater Party and I was super excited about it! I decided to break out my creative side and create my own masterpiece. So I went to the Dollar Store, grabbed a red sweater from my closet, a needle and thread and got to work.
It was a lot of fun and I ended up in a tie for 1st place with Jenny!

We didn't get a picture of the back at work - so here's it while i was working on it!
The Winners - Jenny & I One of the top 5 - Mike

Top 5 - Scott

Top 5 - my bro, Jared

The finished product!

The Family Shot - eyes closed - love it!
Good Family Shot!

2 comments:

Ryan, Danielle & Peyton Burns said...

thats one sexy sweater!!!

Lindsay said...

Hi Diana! Found you on here through Marni's blog... This post is too funny :)