Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Hey again!

So I warned everyone it was busy season in my last post...however I really didn't get you the right month for the end of busy season. It's really June. A lot of people think our busy season ends at the end of April with the personal tax deadline. The truth is I did about 5 tax returns this year, 2 of which were mine and Paul's so tax is not really my thing at work! However the audit busy season lasts even longer. It has a tiny lull around March - at which time I headed to Dallas with the Shiloh Go Team. Unfortunately I forgot my camera, so you'll have to check out some of the youth's facebook sites for those pictures!

The end of June is almost here though and life should resume in full again! I should have some exciting posts coming up soon (and no that doesn't mean I'm pregnant - lol - I've realized I can't say to anyone these days that I have 'good news' without the assumption going to pregnancy). Vacation's almost here and our new house construction will be starting soon!

Stay posted!

5 comments:

Shaun and Michelle Slauenwhite said...

Welcome back!!!

amarea said...

LOL I hear you on the pregnancy thing! We can't even have an upset stomach without starting a rumour!!

heather said...

lol I also concur, i mean its great people are that ready to be excited for us, but if Im hungry...maybe your pregnant, tired....maybe you're pregnant! LOL maybe Im just hungry and tired!!!

Shaun and Michelle Slauenwhite said...

Diana we are still waiting for posts!!

Sheryl said...

Diana, i haven't checked blogs for several months and i see on yours, i haven't missed a thing! Your last blog says your busy season is June.........

love you