Sunday, November 23, 2008

It's CHRISTMAS at the Khoslas!

As some of you might remember, we didn't even put our Christmas tree up last year so this year we thought we'd better get it up early! So we invited my parents over for dinner and then they stayed to help!

Mom & I

Here's mom cleaning up the dishes! Gotta love that!
The little green tree
The little pink trees

Paul bought all the decorations for the tree while he was in Chicago - he did such a great job! I love them all!

And it begins!
And closer


Something wasn't quite working with some of the lights - but Paul got it all fixed up. You'll notice my dad relaxing - this is usually Paul's role when we're putting up my parents' tree, so my dad thought he'd take his place since roles were reversed.

The final touches

Our Tree!


This is our Nativity scene...we bought it last year and I love it!

2 comments:

Shaun and Michelle Slauenwhite said...

Nice tree D!

forty winks said...

Oh I love these pictures! It's all so Christmasy! Especially like the one of your Dad resting! lol!