Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Starbucks

I was clearing off my blackberry pictures and came across about 50 I had forgot about. A few weeks back the Zincks, Paul and I were at Starbucks and the MacLaughlins showed up and joined us. I finally convinced Ty to come sit with me once I bribed him with playing with my blackberry. You can tell he's Sean's kid because it wasn't long before he actually know what to do with the camera and that's when his photography career began...I've only included a few - there were so many!


Ty and I
Justin...there were a disportionate amount of pictures of Justin on the camera - Ty's definitely a big fan!
April


Sean

Britt - or as Ty calls her Bourney

Paul

2 comments:

Duane and Kendra Dodge said...

Well Diana, I must say I had given up on your blog. Tonight I decided to check it and to my amazement there were pictures, pictures and more pictures. You even made it onto Marni's list, way to go. See, when you have kids you'll be a pro blogger. Wooooo Hoooooo!!!!!!!!

Shaun and Michelle Slauenwhite said...

Good job Di...I knew you would resurface!